President Rahmon expected to pay an official visit to Belarus soon
DUSHANBE, May 14, 2014, Asia-Plus -- Tajik President Emomali Rahmon is expected to pay an official visit to Belarus next visit.
Belarusian Ambassador to Tajikistan, Ms. Olga Gavruk, stated this yesterday while inaugurating Tajikistan-Belarus business forum in Dushanbe.
According to her, President Rahmon and his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko will discuss a broad range of issues related to state and prospects of further expansion of bilateral cooperation between the two countries.
Ambassador Gavruk noted that there was a considerable room for expansion of economic ties between Belarus and Tajikistan.
Over the first three months of this year, a two-way trade between Belarus and Tajikistan has valued at 9.2 million USD, Belarusian diplomat noted.
This consisted of Tajikistan exports to Belarus estimated at 1 million USD and Tajikistan’s imports from Belarus worth 8.2 million USD.
We will recall that during Belarusian president’s visit to Tajikistan in 2011, the sides signed an interstate program for long-term cooperation designed for 2011-2020.
-  Russian Interior Ministry’s press service, the transportation police identified a 30-year old Tajik
-  Lavrov Included Tajikistan into the List of Russian Allies
-  25-Year Old Tajik Citizen Dies of Kyrgyz Border Guards’ Bullets
-  The Accounting Chamber Checked the Activities of Tethys in Tajikistan
-  Tajik Government Committee Left for Bishkek
-  Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan Agreed on Building Roads
-  Kyrgyz Foreign Ministry Declares about a Mortar Attack on its Border from Tajikistan
-  National Bank: Tajikistan is not at High Risk of Money Laundering
-  Disgruntled Parents and University Applicants Staged a Protest outside the Testing Center
-  Tajik Foreign Ministry Sends a Note to Kyrgyz MFA